In our village we have this wonderful little shop that sells allsorts from secondhand toys, clothes, furniture, memorabilia & everything you need to create Dolls houses. She alway's has loads of cheap ribbons and lace so a weekly trip and spend of usually no more than £5 always restocks my lace box.
My 1st makes of this afternoon Cupcake's challenge of A Matching Set teamed up with Mojo Monday's double sketch #123.
- PP ~ MME , Cosmo Cricket & DCWV.
- Stamps ~ lakelands & QKD.
- CS ~ DCWV & SU.
- Gingerbread Heart ~ homemade with filmo.
- Leaves ~ Prima.
- Brads ~ BG
- Roses ~ Poundland.
- Bell ~ Lindt Chocolate Reindeer.
- Ribbon, lace, buttons from Sitting Pretty.