Here's a teddy I made a couple of day's ago!
I'm having difficulty keeping hold of the things I make, Aiden seems to fall in love with everything and wants to have them all....unfortunately for him this little Ruby Bear already has a home to go to!
- Moving along with the Times ~ Red.
- By the Cute & Girly ~ Red is all around.......
- Crafty Calender Challenge ~ Love.
I managed a litle down time during a quiet period at work last night and made a start on this set of Napkin Rings. The rings have taken just a day to make!
the pattern is from Lets Get Crafting Issue 23 but slightly adapted.
If you would like the adapted pattern please email me email@example.com
- Hayfield DK wool in Light pink, Hot Pink, Aqua , Red, White and Lime.
- 3.5mm Crochet Hook .
- 6 Large white buttons.
- 2 Small white Buttons.
- Black Anchor Crochet Cotton.
- Small piece of White Felt
- Darning Needle.