Time is running out! Bombshell Stamps is looking for our next six Guest Designers, aka Pin-ups. If you love Bombshell's stamps, walk on the edgier or vintage side of paper crafting, and have great coloring skills, please apply!
Each Pin-up serves for one month during which s/he receives a free set of stamps, a generous discount to Bombshell's store, is featured on Bombshell Stamps' website and blog, sets our monthly challenge, and shares four (4) itmes (cards, scrapbook layouts, altered art). Participation thoruhout the next six month term (October through March) is actively encouraged.
If the Pin-up rocks her guest design gig, she'll be asked to join the Bombshell Girls (our Design Team).
Please send an email containing the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
4. Phone number:
5. Blog or website address:
6. Links to any online galleries you may have:
7. Related forums/message boards that you like to visit and participate (we do NOT need your forum nickname):
8. Three (3) items -- cards, altered items, or scrapbook layouts using stamps as the main focus. Your submissions don't need to be brand new and do not need to have Bombshell Stamps used, but should not have been published or submitted for publication for a printed or online magazine. However, if you do have Bombshell Stamps, please use them!
9. Please note if you are a current or past design team member for any other companies. (We do not expect you to work solely for us).
10. Please tell us a few words about what you like about stamping and why you'd like to become a Bombshell Stamps design team member.
All applications must be received by 12:00am PDT on September 14, 2013!
New design team members will be contacted by September 20, 2013.