Thursday 28 April 2011

Jovial Christmas.

Its Christmas cards for the start of today, I started the year with the intention of making at least two cards a week but got waylaid somehow. I think I've made three this month so I'm a fair way off my target of having all my xmas cards made by August!
Angel.
  • Die Cut Dreams ~ Sketch. {ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH it should have been Black & White!!!!}
Santa's coming.......

  • PP ~ BasicGrey Jovial.
  • Stamps ~ Sugar Nellie & Magnolia.
  • Rose ~ Wild Orchid Crafts.
  • Buttons ~ Epiphany Crafts.
  • Tools ~ Nesties & Button Studio.
  • Holly Leaves, Ribbon, Gems & Pearls from stash.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Susie
Your card is lovely, but as you mention it should be black and white, so unfortunatly you won't be entered into the prize draw. But thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club and we hope to see you again next week.

xx

Annie said...

Just catching up with everyone's projects after being away for the week in Scotland. This is fab Suzie and how lovely to see you again at our challenge - you've been missed.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT