Saturday 17 April 2010

Not to put to finer point on it..............

.........You're the only bee in my bonnet ,
Make a little birdhouse in your soul!
You know how it is, you hear a song and that it.......its stuck in your head all day long.
I typed Birdhouse into google this morning with the hope of finding a template and was faced with the lyrics of the above song, so there it is. Ive driven Aiden nuts humming it!!! I never found what I was looking for either so had to go and make one up instead!!
The aim of this was to produce these.....
This month challenge at Vanilla Sugar is "Birdhouse" this first one is now proudly sitting on my shelf as storage for some of my punches.
Ive used Dream Street & Double Take DP's and Coredinations "Chocolate Box" CS
I got excited and made another one.
My next one is for Basic Grey Challenges "Blue, Gold & White"
I've used BG Marrakech DP, Origins Brads
& SU Cardstock. On both project I've used K&Co wooden elements.

13 comments:

Andrea C said...

Wow these are brilliant.x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Susie

Well done, they are great birdhouses - now I have a song in my head!!

Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous!! well done!

Caroline said...

ooooh, thats really lovely!
Thanks for taking part in the Birdhouse Challenge....x

Stef H said...

wow! these are fabulous!

Tracee said...

Wow they are both fab. . Thankyou for taking part x Tracee

Macpurp said...

these are just FAB!!!! but thanks for the song in my head now too!!!

love teen x

Karen said...

ooo these are brilliant!!!! Thank you for joining us over at VS this month XXX

Susan.... said...

Fabulous makes Susie ! l love birdhouse...
Hugs
susan x

Carol Plume said...

what lovely birdhouses - thank you for joining in the fun at VS this month.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic creations, what a unique take on the blue/gold/white challenge! Thanks for joining us at BG Challenges,

Anthea & the BG Challenges Team.

Sharon said...

Oh wow these are great!!

Thanks for taking part in the Vanilla Sugar challenge this month...x

Di said...

Oh these are gorgeous, thank you for taking part xx