Thursday 18 March 2010

Thursday quickies!

Just two makes for today. Ive been catching up with Miss Marple!!!
Its Aidens Birthday this weekend and I haven't even come up with a card for him (awful mummy!!!!) Last year I made him the Lego man card, this year he is still into Lego so I'm a bit stuck for ideas.......... watch this space. I'm at work all day tomorrow so I've got all day to come up with an idea and then the evening to make it!!
Card 1 Thanks:

Card 2:

  • PP ~ Papermania & Dovecraft.
  • CS ~ SU & Coredinations.
  • Stamps ~ Magnolia & Whiff of Joy.
  • Ink ~ SU & Derwent Watercolour.
  • Snowflakes ~ Papermania & Essentials.
  • Stickles.
  • Thanks Sticker ~ Freebie from mag.

7 comments:

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous cards Susie and love the designs and details, the colours are beautiful.
Thank you for joining in over at Susie and Vikki’s Christmas Club this week.
Hugs
Guest Designer Linda

Macpurp said...

oh these are lovely! what did you use to colour Tilda? the wings are lovely.
I remember last years lego man...is it really a whole year ago???

lots of love teen xx

maddy hill said...

what lovely cards -love pink and blue.

im sure you will make a card intime - us mums seem to manage it to always work out in the end dont we ?

lol
hugs
maddy x

Stef H said...

do another leggo card. my son LOVED leggos to years!!!

these cards are beautiful. tilda looks like she really thinks she can fly - and she probably can!

Jane said...

Gorgeous cards! love your colouring and details! You sound like me, it is my daughter's birthday on Saturday and I'm in the same boat - no card :S! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Super card Darling, The woj image is fab . Thank you for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki & Susie xx

Julie M said...

Very pretty cards, Susie - I particularly like the soft colours on the thank you one. I made a Lego Powerminers card for my son a few weeks back - feel free to check it out if you like!!

And thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)