Saturday 23 January 2010

BasicGrey Origins

I'm so glad I treated myself to this gorgeous BasicGrey Origins PP and Brads, the colour scheme is stunning .
My first make for today is for CPS #150

next is for Fun With Shapes "Chocolate" & Pile it On "Tie it Around", I've used sketch from Stamp with Us.

next is for The Pink Elephant sketch.

next is for Kazan #44 from 2Sketches4You along with "Red Heart" from Caardvarks.

  • PP & Brads ~ BasicGrey .
  • Stamps ~ Toodles & Binks, QKD, SU & Create & Craft.
  • Flowers ~ Prima.
  • Ribbons & Gems fro stash.

8 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

You've been crafting! Lovely cards! Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

LORi said...

Wow...they are ALL wonderful!!! Great work, Susie!!
Thanks for joining us this week for some TPE fun!!!

Pink Hugs, LORi

Anonymous said...

I just realised you have two blogs and I've been follwing them both, but never realised lol... how silly am I?

These are great!

Annie said...

wow what a fab collection - love them all - thank you for sharing them with us at The Pink Elephant
ann xxx

Nicci said...

Wow, looks like you've been busy! Love them all.
:D

Sara said...

Great set of challenge cards Susie. I love how you've used different ribbons on our sketch challenge. Thanks for playing along.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

cnelson said...

fabulous cards!!

Anonymous said...

Love your heart cards, love that sentiment, it's so sweet :-)