Monday 9 November 2009

Sunday Sketches!

I had a bit of time to play last night & seeing as I've not even done so much as to buy a christmas pressie yet I better had get on with the cards!!!
Card 1: Is for A spoonful of Sugar's Sketch & One Stop's "Card for a Child"

Card 2: Is for Friday Sketcher's #77 & Allsorts "Bring out the Bling".

& Finally Card 3: Is for Peachy Keen's Sketch and The Crafty Pads "Red, Green & Gold" from last week!!

  • PP ~ Stampin Up! & Cosmo Cricket.
  • Chipboard ~ BasicGrey.
  • Stamps ~ Penny Black.
  • Embossing powder ~ Heat It Up! Gold & Chinese Red.
  • Ribbon from Stash.
  • Large Circle Nestabilitie's.
  • Colourbox Queue Chalk Ink.
  • Derwent Watercolour Pencils.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Janice W. said...

That red ornament is an eye catcher! I love the gold heat embossing and the gold cording. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen! Good Luck!

Danka Kareen said...

Your three cards are beautiful.

Bonne journée !

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Susie

Great card wonderful bling
thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Jules said...

Hi Susie

Wow!!

Lots of bling for me here!!

Love that image and what you have done with it. The huge snowflake makes a great backing.

Thank you for joining in my challenge with Allsorts - I hope you enjoyed it.

Love Jules xx

Unknown said...

Smashing take on the PK sketch Susie and I love your other cards. Blue and white cards ROCK!
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
Viv xx

Shelley said...

Sorry a quick visit, I have been ill all week. But many thanks for joining in with the OSCC. Shelley xx

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Hi Susie! I love your take on the Peachy Keen Stamps sketch! Great job combining them too! Your card is just as pretty as can be! Thanks so much for playing along with us!! Hugs, KathyJ