Before I show you todays makes I'd like to share some news I have been itching to tell you about for 2 weeks now.......If you are a regular to my blog you will know that a couple of weeks back I was lucky enough to win a few prizes ( 6 to be exact!!!) One of my wins came from Sending Love & Hugs From Toodles & Binks I was over the moon to find that I had won some gorgeous stamps but totally thrilled when Kay asked me to join the Design Team. Toodles & Binks stamps are avalible on-line from Kays shop The Stamp Galaxy . They are wonderful rubberstamps which can be bought in mounted and un-mounted versions.
My First card today is made with "Toodles & Binks Explore" ( too cute!!) and Basic Grey Indian Summer PP & Prima flowers ( Butterfly from old kit)
Card 1: Is for "Get up and Go" at Bubbly Scrumptious
Card 2 is for sketch challenge at Dutch Dare
Card 3: Is for Willows Sketchie
Card 4: Is for Marceas Sketch at Lili of the Valley
I went on a spending spree yesterday and treated my-self to a few new item!!!
- PP ~ BasicGrey( Eskimo Kisses & Indian Summer), Cosmo Cricket (Oh Joy) and I think DCWV!!
- Stamps ~ Toodles & Binks , Penny Black & Daisy & Dandelion.
- Brad making kit & Wax seal Kit ~ Papermania.
- Flowers ~ Prima.
- Medium ~Derwent watercolour pencils, I Kan'dee Chalk, Colorbox Queue Chalk Inks.
- Peel offs ~ Anita's.
- Stickles ~Gold, Gold Ice & Crystal Ice.
- Ribbon and Gems from stash.