Thursday 21 August 2008

This Thursday its all about......" Bling's the thing!"

This Thursday this week is all about "Bling" the more the better!
As there is no sponsor this week I have combined my makes with other challenges,
first is for Tilda & co " Cold as Ice" and Triple the Sketch #20
Next is for Artygirlz "Shapes" for this week and "No Pattern Paper" from last week and finally for 2 Sketches 4 You # 7 and Lots to do "Recycling" the edging around the inner rectangle is an broken necklace!

  • PP & CS ~ DCWV.
  • Chipboard ~ Basic Grey &
  • Gems ~ Papermaina.
  • Large gem and string gems from stash.
  • Stamps ~ magnolia, fiskars and QKD.
  • Peel-offs ~ Anita's.

Just a little note, I have recieved a lot of messages and emails asking for more information about my Wedding , namely the date, James and I will be married at Norwich Register Office on Thursday 28th August 2008.

We will be Honeymooning in The Lake District in September.The Wedding Photo's will be posted for all to view before we go away.

21 comments:

Donna said...

wow these cards are beautiful, love the gems, oh and i have tagged you its on my blog, sorry lol Donna x

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous cards Susie
Thanks for joiningin with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

Beautiful cards as always Susie

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge

Julie xx

Rosie said...

Wow!! The 1st & 2nd are my faves... I love the dark glitzy glamour of the 2nd one loads. I'm gonna try and make a b/w textured mini for your comp. Wish me luck!!

Mags said...

Great card Susie, love the broken necklace you have recycled!Thank you for joining in with the lots to do challenge this week

Unknown said...

Love your recycling bling on this card - can't wait to see more details about your wedding - looks fabulous so far :)

Dawn said...

Brilliant cards Susie
Love Tilda and Artygirlz ones!

Sequin Bead said...

Such fantastic makes susie, what a busy lady you are with your crafting! don't know how you do it what with your wedding approaching very soon x

danni reid. said...

i love your winter card and take on the sketch, this is precious!

Jo said...

Brill cards!!!!! Love the snowflake :o)

Joke said...

I especially love the first card. Such great soft colours. Lovely!

joke

Cath said...

The second card is just gorgeous!

Alison said...

Oh scrummy bling love them.

Ang C said...

Lovely cards


a great bit of recycling


thankyou for joining in with the lots to do challenge this week

Heather Robinson said...

Whew, I just had the most marvelous time scrolling through all of your wonderful creations. You are one talented lady! I think we all had similar ideas about the use of bling on winter cards.

Unknown said...

Susie I adore all of these, as I do all your work!
Jx

InkyAndScrappy said...

Wow those are gorgeous Susie. Love your Tilda.

Bev said...

Wow!! What amazing cards - the Arty Girlz one is stunning!

silvercustard said...

these cards are fantastic hun,

by the way i taged you on my blog :O)

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic makes Susie, love the first card it is excellent

Sarah x

Elizabeth said...

I love your cards, love what you created using the TTS sketch too!