I missed out on most of the challenges last week what with one thing and another, heres one I did get time to make but not to blog! Last weeks http://magnoliachallengeblog.blogspot.com/
was "No cards" so Ive made this Money box from a teabag container for Ellie with a bit of luck she might actually save some money in it!!
For this weeks Challenge of "Swirls" Ive used sketches from (firstly) http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/
and finally for http://iheart2stamp.com/ & http://sassy-crafts.blogspot.com/
- PP ~ Basic Grey " Two Scoops" & ( for the tin) freebie from Simply Cards & Papercraft Mag.
- Stamps ~ Magnolia, Stamp Away & Basic Grey .
- CS ~ DCWV.
- Whisper's Stroke's Pens & Colorbox Queue Chalk Ink.
- K&co Grand Adhesions " Sparkle Flies".
- Computer Printed sentiment.
- Ribbon from Stash.