I came home from work with a sore throat on Sunday and have been feeling awful ever since, so I would like to say a HUGE thank you ...............NOT, to the irresponsible Nurse who came into work on Friday night and kindly spread her germs about!!!
I'll get off my soap box now and get on with important blogging!
My first make for today is this Gift Set made with Pink Petticoat papers and template.
- ICS ~ Boxes.
- Charisma ~ Matching Pair.
- Allsorts ~ Gold, Cream & a hint of Red.
- Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club ~ Christmas Digi.
- Wild Orchid ~ Classic Christmas.
- ABC Challenge ~ Glitter.
- Quixotic Inspiration ~ Christmas.
Next is Tilda for:
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow:
- PP ~ Pink Petticoat & Fee Jay Designs.
- Decoupage ~ Freebie from Fee Jay Designs.
- Stamps ~ Magnolia & Stamps Away.
- CS, Punch & Ink ~ SU!
- Brads ~ BG.
- Swiss Dots transparency ~ Fancy Pants.
- Flower's ~ Wild Orchid Crafts.
- Ribbon ~ May Arts & Ebay.
- Glitter ~ Stickles.
- Snowflake Die ~ Mariannes Creatables