Friday, 22 April 2011

Sketchy Friday

I found my Mojo today after a lull for a couple of days. Well today
I thought Id be brave and have a go of something different, These Kenny K images always scared me a bit as I wasnt quite sure how to start colouring them, so I thought "Go for it!" and devlope your own style!
Hey Dude...
Im reall loving all things gingham at the moment, so much so I've sent quite a few pennies on fabric since James bought me my sewing machine. I now waiting for the delivery of a dressmakers dummy and dress patterns and to tell you the truth the thought of putting the scissors to the fabric is terrifying me!!.
Japanese Girl.
Ahoy.....
Gingham Wings.

  • PP ~ Bearly Mine & Pink Petticoat.
  • Stamps & Digi's ~ Magnolia & Kenny K.
  • Ink & Gel Pen ~ Inkessential, Promarkers & Distress Ink.
  • Flowers ~ Wild Orchid & homemade.
  • Ribbon & Charms from stash.

12 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful cards, you have been so busy!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Rein said...

Great set of cards,
thanks for joining in at daring card makers.

Kathy said...

Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers'visit to the World of Work challenge this week

Christine said...

Love your take on the Tilda chall thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda chall this wk.

smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

Sadilla said...

Sweet cute cards!!!
Thanks for sharing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
HUGS
Sadia

Lena Katrine said...

Great creation with beautiful colours and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time, hope to see you again :)
Hugs, Lena K

Wanda Cullen said...

Perfect nautical themed card and love the little anchor charm! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

Angela said...

Great cards, but my favorite is the Rock n Roll guitar guy. Love it. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG Challenges.
Hugs:)
Angela

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow what great cards! Love them all!Thanks so much for joining us this week at the pixie cottage!
Denise
pixie cottage dt

artish said...

you've been busy! cool rocker dude! thank you for sharing at the pixie cottage!

carol said...

super butterfly, fab card, thanks for playing along with CRAFT x carol

Anita Hovey said...

So very cute. Love the nautical Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar.