Saturday, 5 March 2011

Crochet Jewellery

I Thought I'd combine my crochet with Jewellery making today, I don't usually do beads as I have trouble gripping tiny things with my fingers but as these are stitched on and hooked up with a needle I fould adding these quite easy
Bracelet & Matching Earrings.
Pay It Forward Gift for Lynda.
Rose Brooch.
  • Wool ~ Hobbycraft.
  • Brooch pin & Earring Hooks~ Finding Inspirations.
  • Clasp ~ Beth Creations ( Facebook) .
  • Beads & Crochet Thread from my stash.

6 comments:

Cakey(^-^*)/コンチャ! said...

These look gorgeous Susie x

Lisa aka Myran said...

Wow Susie, this is soo pretty! I'd love to be able to make something like this :) Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly.

Hannapanna said...

Adorable. Gorgeous jewellery and flowers. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

NGCARDS said...

Oh this is lovely! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of In The Garden at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Mona Evy said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge!!

Suzanne said...

A gorgeous project, thanks for joining in with CRAFT challenge this week
Hugs
Suzanne x
Guest DT